Paradigm of a Gran Tourer
The new Stinger brings extraordinary performance, timeless design and state of the art technology.
Relaxing, agile, responsive and breathtakingly elegant, Stinger is the sublime five-door performance car that blends the highest calibre of engineering with the craft and beauty of the artisan’s work.
Which Kia Stinger will you choose?
- The Stinger brings extraordinary performance, timeless design and state of the art technology.
← Swipe →
In Stock at Heartland Motors
*Images are for illustrative purpose only. Preproduction vehicles shown. Local specification may vary.
Developed on the racetrack.
Born on the tracks, built for the roads.
Our engineers put the Stinger to its limits on the iconic Nürburgring race track in Germany to ensure its dynamic performance is innate in every vehicle.
Fine-tuned for Aussie roads.
To deliver exceptional large sports sedan handling with innate comfort and dependability, Stinger was subjected to a localisation and tuning program, over thousands of kilometres across urban, country and outback roads.
Tested to the extremes.
The Stinger endured months of frozen lake testing in sub-zero temperatures and icy conditions of northern Sweden. Extreme weather testing ensures the gran turismo-inspired handling and the engaging, fun-to-drive character of a rear-wheel drive sport sedan remain in all conditions.
Autonomous Emergency Braking (Car/Pedestrian/Cyclist)*
Using radar and camera data, the AEB system senses the potential for a collision with a pedestrian, car or cyclist ahead, and applies emergency braking to avoid or reduce the effects of a collision.
When making a right turn across an intersection, the AEB system will detect potential oncoming traffic and automatically apply to brakes to prevent or reduce the affects of a possible collision.
Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist*
Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist (BCA) combines Blind Spot Detection with Electronic Stability Control to help prevent the vehicle from colliding into vehicles in the adjacent lane or coming from behind when the driver switches lanes.
Available on GT & GT-Line grades.
Driver Attention Alert+
The Driver Attention Alert+ (DAA) system monitors your driving and alerts you if it detects loss of concentration or tiredness.
It also notifies you with an audio-visual alert when the vehicle in front has moved while stopped at a traffic light stop.
Occupants are protected well by the driver & front passenger, front side, curtain & the driver side knee SRS airbags.
Rear Occupant Alert*
The Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) system reminds the driver to check the rear seats to prevent children, pets or objects being left behind accidentally by remembering the history of the rear doors being opened & closed.
Active Hood Lift System
The Active Hood Lift System will help protect a pedestrian in the event of an emergency, by lifting the hood to absorb some of the impact.
360° Camera View & front/rear parking sensors*
Benefit from a bird's eye view of the space around your Stinger while parking thanks to the 360° Camera View with three wide-angle images from cameras at the rear and sides.
360° Camera View available on GT & GT-Line grades.
Design Passion for perfection Delectable poise and balance
An eye catching car is all about proportion and the right balance. With its unique fastback appearance, the Stinger masters this effortlessly with its long bonnet with short front overhang and a low-slung cabin.
A harmonious blend of performance, comfort and style perfect for the open road touring.
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- Due to Supply chain interruptions and semiconductor shortages, we are experiencing extended lead times across selected models. Please be assured, Kia Australia and our Dealer network are working proactively to minimise customer lead times. Customers are advised to continue to order at their earliest convenience and contact your local Kia Dealer for further information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- [A]Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- [B]Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Not all mobile phones compatible with the vehicle's Bluetooth® and multimedia system.
- [C]Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- [L]Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 8 years). Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au/owners/warranty.html